Last modified: 2007-08-25 by phil nelson
Keywords: windsor | ontario | rose |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Blas Delgado Ortis
On a blue field, a white line dividing from the lower hoist to the upper fly. At the upper hoist, the city seal bearing the city name and date of founding, surrounding a stylized letter W and a rose. On the lower fly, a rose.
The city seal was replaced in 1992 by a Corporate Seal. The date 1854 stands
for the final date in which the railroad to Windsor was completely build and the
city was formed by the amalgamation of several other settlements.
Blas Delgado Ortis, 11 March 2002